RB Client

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Sep 11 13:41:20 CDT 2003

on 9/11/03 3:30 AM, Deane Venske at dean at eduss.com wrote:

> Ok, now on with the show...
> When I downloaded the V4RB Client (For Valentina Server) it was only a
> .rsrc and two other files without extensions. I'm sure this has
> something to do with the Mac, but I'm clueless when it comes to Macs,
> I've never liked them *Waits for the flaming*.  Do I just add extensions
> to the "Single Table" and "V4RB_Client" files? .rbx?

Aha,

So you work on windows!
This explain problems.

1) yes, SingleTable -- is example.
    you must be able open it by REALbasic.

2) V4RB_Client -- is plugin.
    you need convert it to RB 5.0 format (.rbx)
    using Utility PluginConverter that is included into
    RB SDK.

    if this is problem, then I can do this for you.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com