[VSRV] Importance of Users?

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Tue Sep 9 10:57:59 CDT 2003

Just curious: VSRV comes with one user - 'sa' which is basically the
system administrator. You can add users and passwords, but is this just
for my own convenience? Meaning, if I set up a single user and I had 50
people connect to the server with this same user name and password, is
that OK with VSRV? Or is that related to the licensing issue? Also, does
VSRV keep track of what users are logged in and when they log out?

Thanks for the answers to the above questions,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/