Problems with latest V4RB 1.9.8

Cindy alvin at ins.co.nz
Mon Sep 8 23:09:48 CDT 2003

Hi François,

Just tried it with kv_Random at the end but that failed completely. In some
of my reports I use three of four databases to create another database on
the fly which gives me exactly what I want (sort of like a cross tabulated
report such as you could use in FoxPro). Using kv_Random caused the lines of
my new database to be displayed completely incorrectly. Setting it to
kv_Forward works fine. Both have wrong calculations for any variables that I
have created for the report.

I'll keep working on this with Aaron and see what we can come up with. He's
always very helpful.

Thanks for your input. It's much appreciated. Any other ideas or suggestions
would be great.

Cindy