Problems with latest V4RB 1.9.8

Cindy alvin at ins.co.nz
Sun Sep 7 22:02:30 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I downloaded the latest version of V4RB and changed it to include the
kv_client, etc. I tried a few combinations and settled on SQLSelect(s,2,1,1)
which seemed to work fine but still broke down in quite a few areas.
Everything else seemed to fail entirely. I often have selects occurring at
the same time on the same database but different fields. My program runs as
standalone so I actually want it to run just the same as the old version.

After struggling with this for a while I went back to my previous version
which was 1.9.7b6 but found that MAX and AVG don't work with this version.

Would it be possible for you to email me a V4RB that will work with MAX and
AVG etc. but without worrying about the extra SQLSelect commands as I can't
seem to get them to work properly. I really need this as soon as possible as
I am trying to release a version of my software which was supposed to be out
tonight and I am having a lot of trouble finding a version of V4RB that
works correctly.

Thanking you in anticipation.

Cindy