Debugging with Valentina Server// VCXMD with VSRV - GettingStarted

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Sat Sep 6 14:23:24 CDT 2003

> in the ini file you can set verbose level to 2 or 3 to get
> more helper info from Vserve. This can be useful during development.
>
> And you can run console app to see messages from Valentina
> server. Check that LotToConsole parameter is 1 in the ini file.

I checked, and the LogToConsole parameter is 1 and LogToFile is 1.
Shouldn't they both get the same messages? Since I launched Vserver
automatically during startup (i.e. not from the console), is the only
way to get console messages to kill the Vserver process and then start
it again from the console and leave it running?

Just curious,

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com