[V4MD] Multiple connections

Deane Venske dean at eduss.com
Tue Sep 2 13:11:06 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

The reason I ask is that we provide our software to schools. The school does
not have to pay for the software, the parents of the schools have the option
to purchase the products to use at home. Most schools would only need around
the 50 connection mark to keep a class on the software at a time. Although
in some cases there may be a need for up to 150 licenses. How much do
licenses cost?

Deane