[V4MD] Multiple connections

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Sep 1 08:47:45 CDT 2003

on 9/1/03 8:37, Deane Venske at dean at eduss.com wrote:

He Deane,

> This is not an issue with the Vserver right? If we use Vserver then we wont
> have the problem?

Yes.

> Are there going to be licensing fees for the Vserver for our clients if we
> create software using Vserver.

It depends....

You will be able distribute with your software embedded Vserver with 5
connections for free. So on first stage you can distribute e.g. 10,000
copies of your app with NO any additional payments for us.

If some your client will need e.g. 100 connections you will need resale from
us to him 95 connections. This can be considered as fees, although more
correctly consider this as sale of additional features...

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com