BlobFields, recID and success..sort of

Chuck rwc1717 at shaw.ca
Mon Sep 1 13:19:38 CDT 2003

Hi Francois:

	I thank you for your answers to my questions....

However only one of the methods was succesfull.

	For some odd reason the

	Input (1,2) = rsV.BlobField("imageoneC").readRawData
did not work but...yet all the other fields get filled properly.

Success!

	I was able to retrieve the RecID when I did the search and with that...could us
the syntax....

	res = mdb.GoToRecordID(GlobalRec)
	Input(1,3) = mdb.Cimageone.readrawdata

and get the data stored there.

	Another small problem I seem to be having...along the lines of quirky
behaviour....

	If I try and search two tables, which have a common field

ie: rsV = mdb.SQLSelect("select * from crecord, nrecord where incidrec =
'"+incvalue+"'")

	If I use the coma...no records are found in either table...if I don't use the
comma...I search the first table only...sometimes, and other times it will search both.

	This would be a similar phenomenom to the first method of retrieving
imageonC and the second method of retrieving Cimageone.

Thanks Chuck