AW: AW: AW: Server crashed

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 27 15:30:54 CST 2003

on 10/27/03 14:28, Florian Bogeschdorfer at fb at memedia.de wrote:

> OK, I can accept, that I can not order by RecID, though I don't know why it
> does not make sense.

:-)

Because
A) this is virtual numbers, what sense they have for user?
    just some order may be

B) Valentina return you selections already sorted by RecID
    IF you do not have specify order ORDER BY.

> But I get an unknown error as a return. That shoould be fixed.

Yes of course.

Actually should be fixed sort by RecID.

> Second, I am
> "unexpectedly" disconnected, this should not happen either.

And yes, we also check why you cannot connect again.

> Third, when I
> quit Director, I get a fatal error.

ok

> Fourth, after restarting Director I can
> not reconnect to the server again (That is what I mean by server is
> crashed). I have to restart the service, which is not possible or takes 3
> minutes. I have to restart

We check all this.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com