AW: AW: AW: Server crashed

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Mon Oct 27 13:28:54 CST 2003

OK, I can accept, that I can not order by RecID, though I don't know why it
does not make sense.

But I get an unknown error as a return. That shoould be fixed. Second, I am
"unexpectedly" disconnected, this should not happen either. Third, when I
quit Director, I get a fatal error. Fourth, after restarting Director I can
not reconnect to the server again (That is what I mean by server is
crashed). I have to restart the service, which is not possible or takes 3
minutes. I have to restart

Best regards, Florian