[VCOM] Valentina and Flash for desktop applications -- new ap proach

Olaf Schmidtmann os at brainbits.net
Mon Oct 27 09:58:50 CST 2003

Hi,

I have news for this topic. The people of Northcode who produced another
product to extend Flash, called 'swf Studio' answered me that it should be
no problem to write a plugin for SWF Sudio to make the Valentina SDK usable
by Flash. They have a plugin SDK for SWF Studio that allows to write plugins
in VB or C.
Here is the download link: http://www.northcode.com/swfstudio/downloads.html

The problem is that I am not into writing plugins and that I do not have any
idea how much time that would take. Right now I still try to access the
Valentina C SDK directly with Screenweaver's dll-methods.

Regards,
Olaf

--
***        http://www.brainbits.net/        ***