Simultaneous access from Java and Director

Denis Bélisle denis at gunt.com
Sat Oct 25 14:36:33 CDT 2003

On Friday, October 24, 2003, at 05:00  PM,
valentina-request at lists.macserve.net wrote:

>> A server solution would also suit me fine. Any projection as to the
>> Java client?
>
> Yes, the server is the best choice,
>
> It is not hard make Java client.
> Just nobody ask yet.
>
> I think in 1-2 weeks we will make it for you.

Hey Ruslan,

Like I said earlier, this is an inquiry for a client, an academic
client in fact, which is putting together a grant proposal for an
educational software. It will likely take months before this project
takes off, so don't break your neck speeding your work for a Java
client just now - at least not on my account. But it is reassuring that
it is only a few weeks away, if need may be.

Thanks again,

Denis