Extreme newbiness...

Jeff Justice listaccount at starionline.com
Fri Oct 24 15:57:42 CDT 2003

The database I created was in the Valentina APP.  I know how to move
through the records in the APP, but I wanted to try accessing it from
any kind of "easy" SQL browser, just to start understanding SQL.

Once I understand how to send SQL queries and the responses I should
get, I can take that knowledge to several other platforms I can program
it in, i.e. RealBasic, or a web based application, or possibly
FileMaker.

Jeff