Starting to distribute Vserver

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Fri Oct 24 09:48:14 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan!

Next week I want to start to distribute my application with the Vserver.
I have some questions:

1. You told me never to give away my license. But which license to give away
with a Vserver with 5 connections as a VDN member?

2. The other day you wrote that you have a custom installer, where one can
enter his own application name. What about that?

3. Is there a possibility to install the Vserver to another folder and to
change the settings of the ini file to be installed?

4. Any other limitations, ideas, warnings?

Best regards, Florian