AW: Once again download it

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 23 23:29:04 CDT 2003

on 10/23/03 23:21, Florian Bogeschdorfer at fb at memedia.de wrote:

> Hi Ruslan!
>
> Glad you found it. What's the difference between a bug and a glitch?

Bug is something serious.  :-)

> I think since I do not write to the unique field (which i recently made
> unique, you are right with that), it should work as expected.

Well, may be you are right.
It seems it needs check only DIRTY fields.

> Anyway, I will change my cursor of course.

BTW, it seems you are not aware:

    the less fields you select into cursor the FASTER it works.
    this is very cool tip!!!

> Thank you very much and excuse me
> causing so much trouble...

No problems.

During this Igor have found LEAK in RAM !!! Wow!
And I have correct errors.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com