Once again download it

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Thu Oct 23 22:49:30 CDT 2003

on 10/23/03 22:20, Florian Bogeschdorfer at fb at memedia.de wrote:

> Great, just sent you a dir file with DB!! VERY GOOD RUSLAN. Now lets wipe
> this bug out!

Okay Florian,

I have found it.
This is not a bug actually, just glitch.

When you do select * on that table you get 73 fields selected.

Now you ask for UpdateallRecords on that cursor.

This means that FEW records will get the same values. Correct?

So Valentina check if between cursor fields there is at least one field that
is unique..If yes then Valentina refuse operation.

In your case your first field is such.

So I think, when Updateall have work for you, you just CORRECTLY have select
only few fields.

----
Look, you want update just one field.
So why you select all 73 fields of table?!

You need just "select inhouse "
And update only this field.

----
I will try fix that Valentina will return not ZERO error, but something that
have more sense.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com