Embedded Server and your app // ALL please read.

Lynn Fredricks fci at europa.com
Thu Oct 23 07:29:38 CDT 2003

> So if user A will give to friend license_mac with 100
> connections this license file will not work on Windows.
>
> But if friend B is on MAC also, they can exchange files.
> And here there is no easy protection.
> This is like if they exchange serials.
> This is piracy of course.
>
> You all know it is hard fight with this.
> May be only USB KEYs really.

Something that I want to reiterate as well is that VDN is a corporate
subscription plan. Its going to be affordable, and it's also a plan
that's going to have a lot of appeal for developing small to medium
sized business solutions. We arent selling this anonymously or through
resellers, and its not hard to tell who created a particular solution.
Its in a VDN member's interests not to pirate.

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President
Proactive International, LLC