picture field

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 20 14:05:27 CDT 2003

on 10/20/03 13:34, Babon Support at ricky at babonmultimedia.com wrote:

Hi Ricky,

> i use php because i'm more familiar but is there valentina php for
> linux/unix?

Not yes.

You work on MAC or WIN ?

> i have a problem when i try to test vphp_test1.php,
> the script stop after $link = valentina_open($path) or die("Could not
> connect");

Does create() works ?

> i use php version 4.3.3. is it because of the version?

Well, in fact we work now on new version of VPHP
That will be CLIENT to Valentina Server.

The VPHP that is on our web site will be dropped.
It have try embedded Valentina kernel into PHP.
This way not works correctly in some cases on OS X.

So frankly saying that build of VPHP on site will be trashed.

I hope we will be able introduce new VPHP very soon.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com