[ANN] Vserver and ALL clients a43

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 15 21:32:49 CDT 2003

Hi guys,

Today we have upload mac and win Vserver archives a43

And clients
    C++ SDK
    VCOM
    V4RB
    V4MD

1) FIXED bug with openning of db that have an ObjectPtr

2) Now Vserver WIN installer:
    -- installs .ini file into folder of Vserver
    -- log file also will be created in this folder.
    -- DO NOT use Windows Registry now,
        this removes any potential problems that registry can bring
        (denied access to it for example).

3) We have prepare Valentina Server to be really Embedded (!!!)
   this is important for VDN members.

   I will explain little later what we mean with this.
   For example, point 2) significantly simplify creation
   of YOUR OWN installers that installs "YourApp_Server"

All seems to work fine.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com