V4RB Client

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed Oct 15 17:56:23 CDT 2003

on 10/15/03 16:45, James Kleinschmidt at jkleins at shentel.net wrote:

> That works great. I don't know why the other didn't work. It showed in
> the finder with the plain document icon and would not be enabled in the
> open dialog. It seemed like it may have been a compression/decoding
> problem or something. I work on the mac. and usually have no problems
> except that the examples are always in RB2 format.
> Thanks,

Hi Jim.

As you have see that archive I compress by ZIP, because it is also can be
used by Windows developers...and this remove info of MAC files, so RB do not
see example in open dialog. But if drag example on RB icon it should open
it.

Yes I use examples in RB 2 format to allow more developers work with them.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com