Local/Remote Data

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue Oct 14 10:11:20 CDT 2003

on 10/14/03 0:48, Ian Devaney at idevaney at mac.com wrote:

> Thanks to everyone for all the info regarding local/remote sync etc.
>
> I think Ruslan may have convinced me that Valentina Server is the
> answer so I'm having a look at that now!

But this will not remove your task with synchronization, correct?
As I see you still want that users will be abl work offline.

One more note:
If your users will only READ and ADD new records offline then you are safe.
Will not be conflicts.

And when they are online they upload own new records and download new
records from other users.

So if there is no need for UPDATE / DELETE you have no big problems.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com