SetMethode in VNET dosn't work?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 13 12:25:13 CDT 2003

on 10/13/03 11:45, SoftIl at softil at onlinehome.de wrote:

Hi Carsten,

> Hi Ruslan,
> I can't create a field with an method.
> If I do this:
> _field.SetMethode("upper(fieldname)");
> _test = _field.GetMethode();
>
> I get an empty string return.
> And if I look with Valentina Studio there is also no methode for the field.

Important to remember that you cannot CONVERT real field into Method.
So it is important that on CREATION of FIELD you specify string of method.

I do not remember right now.
Does VNET have in Table.CreateField() parameter Method ?

> If I create an method field in Valentina Studio, I don't get this field with
> "select * form table" in VNET, Why?

To get methods via SQL you need
A) SELECT ** FROM T
B) SELECT method, f1, f2, ...

> Thanks for your answer
> Carsten
>
> BTW: I use the new Valentina Studio Version

We also use Visual 7 (2003 year)

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com