IN working?

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Mon Oct 6 23:09:05 CDT 2003

on 10/6/03 10:31 PM, Ken Ray at kray at sonsothunder.com wrote:

>>> SELECT * FROM CalendarSetMembers WHERE EntityLink IN
>>> ('1696','2259','2345','7641')
>>>
>>> and this returns a WrongExpression SQL error. I tried it
>> without the
>>> quotes and I get the same result.
>>>
>>> Is it me, or is it a bug?
>>
>> Just in case try this query from viSQL.
>
> What is viSQL?

Oh! viSQL is very useful utility make Frank Shima.
You can find link on each download page in section Third party.
It works on MAC and WIN.

Also you may wish subscribe to Valentina Studio list.
Another new tool that is in development.

>> EntityLink is ObjectPtr ?
>> So it of course must not be in quotes!
>
> It is an ObjectPtr, but I tried both with an without quotes and got the
> same result.
>
>> May be glitch with ObjectPtr.
>> Try the same query on some long field.
>
> No go... I added a field called "TestLong" (type Long) to the Entities
> table and executed:
>
> SELECT * FROM Entities WHERE TestLong IN (20,100,150)
>
> (I just picked three numbers that I knew were in the table). I got a
> WrongExpression error (616).

Hmm,

1) please download viSQL.

2) test using viSQL your db. And this queries.

3) if problem then you can send to me YOUR small db and your query,
I will check using viSQL self then.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com