VServer + V4MD Question

X Y xyzabc1010 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 13:04:03 CDT 2003

Hi All,
I finally have the time to move to valentina server. I
did the following:
   1. Installed the Valentina MSI
   2. Added the hostname, username, password to the
      creation of new VDatabase
   3. Moved my existing database in databases folder
   4. registered my database calling registerdatabase

---
Now when I tried to open my database with
openDatabase(<db name>) where <db name> is the name I
registered the database with. I get an 1007 error. I
checked with the master.vdb and it exists in the
database table.

Any suggestions?

Thnx