[V4MD] Import field with return

Gregoire William wgregoire at paris.mediagerance.com
Fri Oct 3 12:01:12 CDT 2003

Hello!

I have an Access base with a Table Mythe, made of IdMythe (key) and
Description (memo)
On V4MD side, i have my table Mythe made of IdMythe (unique indexed) and
Description (Text with enought size)

my problem : there is some RETURN on the Description Memo...

I currently use ImportASCII(tblCurs,the moviepath&"mythe.txt",TAB,RETURN)
and so, you easy understand i got some problem on my table :)

Do you know an easy way to Export a table from Access and Import it on V4MD
?
Important : I CAN'T install something like ODBC engine, etc....
So my question is near to How import text table with memo inside ?

Thanks

WilG