AW: AW: V4MD Looking for ideas and solutions for searchingdoubleentries

Cindy alvin at ins.co.nz
Fri Oct 3 10:40:52 CDT 2003

Don't know if this will help, but if I am checking double entries I do a
select on all the database sorted by last name, first name. Then I loop
through the select putting the combination of the last name and the first
name into a string. I then check the string against the last name and the
first name of the next record. If they are the same, I leave them, if they
are different, I drop the first record. This would probably need some
refining but should give the general idea.

Hope that helps.

Cindy