getDatabaseCount() in Vserver Xtra V4MD not refreshed

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Thu Oct 2 12:31:13 CDT 2003

Hi

I open a session and count the databases with getDatabaseCount() and I get 0
back (obviously the master.vdb is not counted)
Now when I create a DB with 4 files, I get back 4 (which is correct)

Now I set the xtra instance to 0, quit the Valentina Database service,
delete the 4 database files, restart the service

When I reinitialize the xtra and count the databases, I still have 4 ???
After restarting Director I get 0 as it should be. So I guess some cache in
the Vserver Xtra is not reset or refreshed

Regards, Florian