convert database entrys

Jonathan Fiagbedzi j.fiagbedzi at e-novum.com
Mon Nov 24 10:24:39 CST 2003

>     tblDetail       TblDetailKind       tblCar
>      Wheel              Tire            BMW
>      Window             Rim             Audi
>                         Front
>

> And now you need have 4th table that link all 3 tables:
>

>                 tblLink { ptrCar, preDetail, ptrKind, }
>
>                            1        1           1
>                            1        1           2
>                            1        2           3
> -                          2        1           1
>                            2        1           2
>                            2        2           3

I see that this is a better solution.
But it is very hard for me finding the right way to create that database
structure aut of my .csv file.
In the table "tblLink" i have now numeric repetitions. Isnt it the same
problem only with numbers?

How do i now search for an product which is in "BMW; Wheel; Tire" for
example and i only know that the user has clicked on the path
BMW\Wheel\Tire?
And how i mark that product in his Table that it is an Product of "BMW;
Wheel; Tire"?

Best regards Jonathan