[V4MD] picture pixel bug

Scott Runkel srunkel at hypix.com
Wed Nov 19 13:02:00 CST 2003

> Besides, it's not possible to store the pictures outside of the db and due to
> size restrictions (we're already using a dual layer DVD-Rom) I can't
> use BLOBS for the picture data.

Interesting. I currently have a new project with far more images than others
I've had in the past, and I'm debating whether to put them into Valentina or
keep them in casts (casts is what I've done in the past). If you're willing, it
might help me to hear what your experience has been. My images are all 16-bit so
the pixel bug won't be an issue.

TIA.

-SR

Scott Runkel