Server Xtra connection error again

Florian Bogeschdorfer fb at memedia.de
Mon Nov 17 14:32:16 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan!

I tried installing a second beta location today and I am having a connection
problem with the server xtra again.I have a server up running with client on
same machine, all is fine. The same client software from a remote machine
fails to connect. I have checked Server IP, password, user, port etc. over
and over again. I have also set the timeout to 500, see code:

  vs=new(xtra
"Vserver",lPrefs[#serverIP],lPrefs[#dbUser],lPrefs[#dbPW],lPrefs[#serverPort
],500,"myembeddedLicense")

  x=vs.openSession()

I am always getting a -2156..... Error with openSession(). There is no
corresponding log whatsoever in the server log and valentinaError() says
"0". What can I do?

Best regards, Florian