Valentina Digest, Vol 11, Issue 41

Sean Wilson snw at paradise.net.nz
Sun Nov 16 17:44:07 CST 2003

> >> They have told they have fix it,
> >> But I don't know if update exists.
> >
> > Are you going to follow this up with Macromedia to see if such an update
> > exists and what needs to be done to implement it?
>
>But you can find this self. If exists update of Director MX.

Hi Ruslan,

I'm sorry, I assumed that what you were referring to was an update to their
XDK that would permit this functionality. Since its release, there have
only been a couple of updates to Macromedia's own xtras, not to the
application itself :(
Perhaps all users of V4MD should hit MMs wish-list in the hope that
something can be incorporated into the next dot/full release.
<http://www.macromedia.com/support/email/wishform/?6213=5>

-Sean.