[VSDK] VDK_Cursor Questions

Eric Forget forgete at cafederic.com
Tue Nov 11 12:55:10 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I have a few questions about VDK_Cursor:

1) Is it possible to change the value of a field? There is only GetXXX()
functions.

2) Is it more efficient to do a SELECT of all the field of a table to access
them later or to just SELECT the RecID and then execute GoToRecord() on the
table as needed?

3) If a change a value of field that is sorted in the cursor, will it keep
sorted? If not, can I execute the SQL again? How I get the new position of
the modified record in the cursor?

Thanks,

Éric

 Eric Forget                       Cafederic
 ForgetE at cafederic.com             <http://www.cafederic.com/>

 Fingerprint <86D5 38F5 E1FD 5D9C 71C3  BAA3 797E 70A4 6210 C684>