[V4MD] index & update

Martin Kloss martin.kloss at gmx.de
Fri Nov 7 12:10:17 CST 2003

At 18:44 06.11.03, you wrote:

>Martin,
>Please make project for me on this issue,

Hmm, strange, I just created a demo project for you and in this
case the bug does not happen, I will check my code again and
verfiy it's not my fault. Sorry for the alert.

But another thing just surfaced, I don't know if this is known,
it seems like I've heard something like this before:

When importing pictures in 32bit, the last 1 pixel column to the right
of picture is messed up!?

After importing the picture into Director (member set to 32bit,
quality 100%), everything is fine. But after inserting the picture
into the db, the last pixel row (from top to bottom) information seems
corrupted. This happens with many pictures, regular JPEG,
baseline, no matter what size or colors, even grayscale.

Is this a known thing? Anything I can do, except crop the picture
to hide the messed up column?

Martin.