Retrieving object pointers [Never Mind]

chuck hinkle chuckbo at hinkles.us
Wed Nov 5 06:17:54 CST 2003

Here's something that seems odd. I've got my three tables, Employees,
Departments, and DeptEmp, with pointers between them. I know that they're
going in correctly, because I can go to the browser window and see the
associated records.

But when I do select * from Employees, Departments, DeptEmp" my cursor is
nil. I still have to run tests to see if the order I list the tables in
matters or if I can get it to work if I explicitly link the pointers in the
Where clause. And I'll go through the Tutorial and Reference again and look
for some other tests to see where I've gone amiss. But if you see anything
obvious that I'm forgetting, I'd appreciate the suggestion. You all have
gotten me very far along so far.

chuck