Severe disappointment

Zav - Alex Zavatone zavpublic at mac.com
Fri May 30 12:41:58 CDT 2003

>Don't let the client bail. There is a solution. Bailing would be a
>black eye for all.

You don't understand.  I can't.  I took a 2 week vacation to resolve
this issue.  That two weeks is over.
What I really needed was to have this issue resolved a few months
ago.  I thought I had it, but my momentum on the project has suffered
accordingly.  Other crap crept into my life and I didn't have the
spare bandwidth to recharge and get back up to steam.  It's like
putting the key into the ignition when there is no gas in the car and
having the car explode.  It makes an impact on you.

--
- Zav
Wanted:  One new spine.  Accepting applications from potential donors.