Severe disappointment

Andy Fuchs andy at foxwerk.de
Fri May 30 01:42:39 CDT 2003

at 29.05.2003 18:16 Uhr, Zav - Alex Zavatone wrote:

> I find it very sad and emotionally and financially distressing to say
> that using Valentina cost me ten thousand dollars.

Hi Zav,

I understand your frustration but also can't really see, what you're doing!
I never crash, when using Valentina (just put some Inits in prepareMovie and
some de-inits in stopmovie)...
 Although I'd vote for a little more protection in the OpenDatabase
function, I can't really believe you lost a job, because a check of an
initted Valentina in OpenDatabase is missing...

-- Andy Fuchs
-- silent movie media
-- mailto:andy at foxwerk.de
-- http://www.silent-movie-media.com