FIXED: db.BaseObjectCount crash

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 28 18:55:35 CDT 2003

>Fred,
>
>Crash happens because in ObjectPtr field "CreditNoteRecID"
>You have NO target BaseObject.
>
>In fact you have no Target BaseObject for many ObjectPtrs as I see.
>Why ?

;?) I can't remember. I haven't really worked on that project for
about 8 months. I'll have to dig out my rb code from my archives.

My current project does have an 'invalid' objectptr because I had
decided to add the rest once a server version was available. I just
never noticed because its a future feature and the baseobjectscount
works with V4RB and a modified version of Aaron Bratcher's Vserve.

thanks

all the best

Fred