FIXED: db.BaseObjectCount crash

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 28 19:12:05 CDT 2003

on 5/28/03 6:24 PM, Fred.Stephenson at Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr wrote:

>> on 5/28/03 4:27 PM, Fred.Stephenson at Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr wrote:
>>
>>>  Hi Ruslan,
>>>  I still can't seem to get baseobjectscount to work for my existing
>>> databases!!
>>
>> Hi Fred,
>>
>> Can you send us that database AND some RB project that open it and do this
>> call ?
>>
>> On our side it works 100% fine.
>
> Ruslan,
> here is one that crashes rb and vserver when I call baseobjectscount.
>
> BTW vserver is running on OS X Server 1O.2.1

Fred,

Crash happens because in ObjectPtr field "CreditNoteRecID"
You have NO target BaseObject.

In fact you have no Target BaseObject for many ObjectPtrs as I see.
Why ?

Open your db in VAPP, many BaseObject are red on this reason.

We have fix our code to not crash on this situation.

Jochen, probably you also have had crash on this reason.
So now we will make Server a11

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com