[V4RB] design of future pluign

Keith DeLong delong at redcort.com
Wed May 21 12:48:24 CDT 2003

Ruslan,
I'm trying hard to understand you...

> Having this, I think I will be able
> 1) have the same set of classes as now
> 2) work as embedded engine or client
> 3) catch errors in case e.g. Client is absent but you ask create client
> database.
> 4) work in combination with 2 DLLs.
>
> Are you ready pay for such feature having additional DLLs for your app also?

How are these dlls integrated into the app? Are they distributed as separate
dll files with the application binary (like a Windows app?).

This would be okay with me as long as the dlls were stored at the root level
of the application (or in a bundle). I would NOT like any dlls to live at
the system level as so often happens with windows .... The next app that
uses vserver client updates the dlls and causes my app to start behaving
erratically.  It's a support nightmare.

Keith DeLong