VSDK_Client for project builder

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 20 23:51:30 CDT 2003

on 5/20/03 11:09 PM, Stéphane Pinel at spinel at exenevex.com wrote:

>>> Nope. Your framework is welcome in C.
>>
>> We make client in C++ !!!
>
> Ohh...no. I can't deal with C++ :-(
>
>> Here we differ from e.g. MySQL. We do not have C client at all.
>
> It's a big issue for me. I don't speak C++. I would prefer a pure C Lib.
> So will be unable to use Valentina Client...
>
>> May be in future...
>>

> I hope so. But waiting for that time, I have to deal woth an other
> RDBMS. That's not good news for me...

You have not correctly understand me.

1) the low level client for Valentina is based on C++.
    in mySQL low level client is based on C.

2) around our C++ SDK, as you know, we have C SDK.

3) there is no any problems for us, to make
        "Valentina C SDK Client"

    you see?
    this can take one or 2 days only.

I have told, that MAY BE, in future, we will make also low level C client.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com