[V4RB] VCursor.Field(x).RecID gone?

Peter De Berdt peter.de.berdt at pandora.be
Fri May 16 14:12:32 CDT 2003

I just installed the newest beta of the V4RB plug-in resolving the
database creation issue on Win32.

My application that compiled fine in the past now gives me an error
on mCursor.Field(1).RecID, which I have used successfully in the
past. I know I can get the record id by including it in the query (be
it explicitly or by using **) but the problem is my cursor is as
follows:

mdatabase.SQLSelect("SELECT DISTINCT Export_ID FROM MyTable WHERE
MyRelation_Ptr="+str(mdatabase.mytable.GetRecID)+" ORDER BY
Export_ID")

If I include record ID in the query, my whole table is returned
instead of the unique Export_IDs, which gives me trouble when using
these values in a query to a 4D Database two lines further down my
code.

Peter De Berdt