V4RB_Client

Fred.Stephenson Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr
Wed May 14 14:14:21 CDT 2003

Hi Ruslan,

I actually fill in "hostname" and the folderitem name with the values
from editifelds. For me it just does not work when running on a pc.
The .exe is compiled with the same code as the mac version.  I can
connect and create databases on the PC from the mac but I cannot
connect or create a db with the exe on the pc nor connect to a server
running anywhere!! errors 1007 and 1004

applications are built with Rb 4.5.2 Mac OSX

Fred