V4RB_Client

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Wed May 14 00:28:10 CDT 2003

on 5/12/03 5:55 PM, Ruslan Zasukhin at sunshine at public.kherson.ua wrote:

> on 5/12/03 2:53 PM, Fred.Stephenson at Fred.Stephenson at wanadoo.fr wrote:
>
>> Hi Ruslan,
>> Do you have any idea when you are going to have a V4RB_client that
>> will compile for windows and that will be able to connect to a
>> database - that is to say send the right database name??
>
> Hi Fred,
>
> Igor have implement in C++ this new Vserver class.
> Tomorrow we plan integrate this into V4RB, V4MD and may be VCOM.
> And probably tomorrow we will debug this problem also.

Hi Fred,

It seems "bug" in Example "single table".

Look into App.Open()

  hostname = "" // localhost
  w.mDataBase = new MyDataBase( "", "sa", "sa" )

Must be

  hostname = "" // localhost
  w.mDataBase = new MyDataBase( hostname, "sa", "sa" )

Empty string is localhost, so of course it was not able open db from other
server.

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com