[OFF] switching to Mail.app

Pedro fp lists at pedro.Net.au
Tue May 13 00:27:22 CDT 2003

I have to agree that in it's current form Mail.app isn't a better
client. I didn't migrate until Jaguar, at which time it became a good
bit better than in X.1. What hooked me really was Address Book, or
rather the promise that Address Book held out, & once I'd become
committed to keeping my contacts in it I decided to stick with Mail.app
until something better which also used Address Book came along ... thus
far nothing has.

I'm eagerly waiting to see what improvements to Mail.app, Address Book
& the communication of both of those with iApps come with Puma ... pity
I won't be at WWDC to get a preview copy this year :(

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 07:34  PM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:

> I have decide to stay with Entourage 2000, until I get Office X.
>
> Mail.app is not better

Cheers, Pedro :-)

Web: <http://www.pedro.net.au>                    PGP Key ID: 387CD96F
Instant messaging...  AIM: bandidoOfOz  ICQ: 27671678  Jabber: pedrofp
                       MSN: mail at pedro.net.au           Yahoo: pedro_fp
"Painting is poetry which is seen and not heard, and
poetry is a painting which is heard and not seen."
                                    Leonardo Da Vinci