SOLVED! vserver client error 9

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Tue May 6 22:23:44 CDT 2003

on 5/6/03 10:15 PM, Keith DeLong at delong at redcort.com wrote:

> Hi Ruslan,
> It appeared from that log that there was something in GUSI on my end. I
> opened the networking System preferences and started running some tests...
>
> Turning AppleTalk off caused the error 9 to go away! Turning it back on
> brings the error back.
>
> Now all you have to do it find out why and fix this :-) !!

This is good news!
I become happy :-)

Keith,

1) you mean control panel "Network" and here choose Tab panel "AppleTalk".
    and here I see check box "Make AppleTalk Active", yes?

2) on my computer it is OFF.

3) I wonder why you have set it ON on your computer???
   I am able work with Internet and local network without it,
    so why ???

4) well, I have see that right now GUSI is tuned on TCP/IP based on
OpenTransport protocol.
I have see that exists some old MacTCP protocol.
Are MacTCP and AppleTalk brothers?

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com