you hate my life. More crashes.

Zav - Alex Zavatone zavpublic at mac.com
Sun May 4 17:39:09 CDT 2003

>  >Yessir and I live in the land of the yuppie scum too.
>Our nearest neighbors are racoons, possums, coyotes, bear, wild horses.
>Ooh ... deer have crossed the road. Bobcats ... seen them too.
>Haven't seen them in an SUV though.
>
>>I forget what is customary in LA but I shall make sure to procure
>>what is considered the norm.
>
>You're fired ... we live in Alpine ... east of San Diego.
>Actually ... 45 miles outside ... inside the Cleveland National Forest.
>Most city folk would call this ... and rightly so ... 'the sticks'.
>Right smack dab in the middle of nowhere.
>
>We're on septic, well water and have a propane tank.
>Lucky me .. a fiber optic runs 1000 feet from the house. We host our
>own servers.
>
>My wife thinks I should settle for the beer.  ;-)
>
>I did a bit of a demo and am putting it on my web site. I'll give
>you the URL in a minute.

You must have lived near Oogie McGuire in Ramona before she moved.

Bless you.  I used to work in Carlsbad at McGraw-Hill where we used
the other V database product.  Used to fly into Palomar.

I'll contact you off list lest I spam the list some more.  I was
wondering about why you set the index in your example.  It is not
obvious to me why you have to do this.

--
- Zav
Lost in the translation.