[V4RB] Valentina Logo and Copyright info

Robert Brenstein rjb at rz.uni-potsdam.de
Sun Mar 30 14:19:13 CST 2003

>Hi Robert,
>
>>  Well, enough of this. I really hope that the licensing issues will
>>  get cleaned up and improved together with the release of server and
>>  version 2.
>
>There are new agreements to accompany Valentina 2 products. And we keep
>copies of your lists of comments to consider in reviewing them. We may
>not agree with all of them, however your list *is* well thought out.
>Just thought you should know :-)

Thanks for the feedback. Until now I did not even know that you
really read my long text ;) And, of course, I do not except you to
simply agree to all. I just laid out my thoughts and ideas for the
improvements that could benefit all of us. I thought to bring a few
major points into the current discussion so others can add their
voice one way or the other.

Robert