[VSRV] Valentina Server new build uploaded

Frank Schima frank-list at mindstarprods.com
Sun Mar 30 07:27:29 CST 2003

Hi Ruslan,

On Sunday, March 30, 2003, at 03:56  AM, Ruslan Zasukhin wrote:
> New build of Valentina Server is uploaded.

Success!

I was able to create the database and add 100 records (the menu item is
mislabeled - not 100,000). I also was able to edit and add records. I
then re-ran the program and made sure I could use the Open command and
that works too.

My setup was a single computer running RB 4.5.3 on Mac OS X 10.2.4. I
also converted the project from the version 2 format first.

I then tried to use RB 5.1b4 and it did not work. The program crashes
at the db.Connect statement. Can you look at this Ruslan?

Best regards,
Frank

---
Frank Schima