[VSRV] Valentina Server new build uploaded

Ruslan Zasukhin sunshine at public.kherson.ua
Sun Mar 30 11:56:09 CST 2003

Hi All,

New build of Valentina Server is uploaded.
I have change URLs:

Valentina server:
    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/download/vserver_macho_beta.sit.bin

Valentina for RB Client here.
    http://www.paradigmasoft.com/download/V4RB_Client_beta.sit.bin

Was fixed BUG in protocol of NULL values.
This bug was change just before upload of a1,
And we have not check all tests.

So now you need install Server as before.
Then run RB and project SingleTable.
- create db
- add 1000 records by menu command
- go to Query window
- execute some query e.g. "SELECT * FROM Person"
- walk by cursor using navigation buttons.
- note that this example create ServerSide Cursor so you can try also
buttons Add/Delete/Update.

***
In ValentinaUtilities module I have add add constants
    kV_ClientSide
    kV_ServerSide

You can try to change in script of button execute, constant to
kV_ClientSide, to play with client side cursor. Note that it is Read/Only,
So you can only walk with it.

***
Keith, as you could see, Frank was able even on first build create db via
Server. So you need try once again, and we need check what is wrong.

Is your computer standalone or it is plugged into some network.
Deal is that Server require correct TCP/IP settings.
Computer must be at least in local network.
If you have only one computer, you need set up TCP/IP panel as it is in
network I think...If this is your case and you do not know how set up
settings let me know...Although I know that you use network...

e-mail: ruslan at paradigmasoft.com