[V4RB] Valentina Logo and Copyright info

Ken Ray kray at sonsothunder.com
Thu Mar 27 18:31:24 CST 2003

> In searching my memory, I can't think of any other vendor
> that requires their logo to be put into third party
> software. I have seen many vendors put up requirements for
> people who WANT to put in a logo, but that is an opt-in
> strategy. What you are doing is exactly opposite.

Sorry, Brendan, but Macromedia requires you to put their logo in any
apps created with Director, and as you know there are thousands of
Director apps out there. In fact, you're *supposed* to put it in Flash
applications as well, but they don't enforce it.

Ken Ray
Sons of Thunder Software
Email: kray at sonsothunder.com
Web Site: http://www.sonsothunder.com/